Pages


Sunday 28 August 2011

THE " ALL ABOUT ME " BOOK

Hello all

I am looking at setting up a group of scrappers who would be interested in creating an "all about me" book of their life so we can share pages on a monthly basis.

It is something i have been meaning to do for a long long time - create a book of my life and set up a group to do this alongside me. It wont matter if you have already started a book as that will just mean you have the advantage over the rest of us as will have some pages already created.

It would be like a challenge as we would have one page to create each month and the pages can be showcased on my blog with links to your blog where you can also post your pages - hopefully inspiring others to also create such a book

Would  anyone interested in taking part ? I will need a minimum of 5 to get this underway.

To be in the group you would need to be an active, good blogger, have a FaceBook account as i will set up a group for all the goings on.

Plus I will also design a blog badge for you to showcase.

If you are interested please leave a comment below and then we can review it all in a few weeks time and get it underway. This would be a good project to start for when the night are getting dark and we can work on it over the autumn winter time.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Gill,

    I have never scrapped before but this is something I want to do. I would love to do something like this as I have some photographs of my varied life and also I was born in Malta, grew up in the Far East and I would dearly love to be do a book about "ME". Would I be able to take part?

    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please count me in! I've started one, but never continued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you give challenges? I seriously would like to do this but do not know where to start. Also, only one page a month or many pages only linking one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have a go at this but not sure I could commit to it every month due to work. Something I would love to do though!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea but don't think I can commit to every month due to work taking up all my time in January & February... Keep me in mind though, if you change the monthly requirement... Thanks!
    craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am intersted and can commit to doing it monthly as along as we have the themes and deadlines ahead of time so that I have time to work on my project
    Sylvia
    Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be a part of this one. I have thought about doing a book about my journey with Cancer and this may be my kick to get started. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would absolutely LOVE to do this----and like others have been meaning to get it done.Just let me know.
    Thanks,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am interested as I already like to (try) to scrapbook. One page a month does not sound too bad, but a heads up on themes and deadlines would be an advantage. My main hobby is cards, but I find the procees can be similar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gill, thanks for the comments on my blog. Don't know why your getting a bounce back, but you can contact me on angela.deasy@live.de This is my personal email account and should work. Looking forward to hearing from you
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess you'll want to put a twitter button to your site. Just bookmarked this blog, although I must do it manually. Just my 2 cents.

    My site:
    Rachat de credit www.rachatdecredit.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do not "do twitter" and i do not appreciate credit begging blog approaches either ! i have checked out your blog from the link left and its not legit - so NO thank u

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am interested. It's something I've started and also can't ever seem to have to motivation to keep up with like I should.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, i apprecaite your comments as they spur me on to keep creating. :-)

>