Pages


Sunday 17 April 2011

IN PRINT

Hello all

Today im sharing with you another mag article where one of my projects has been published. This time it is in Scrapbook Magazine issue 54.



Last year i entered a scrapbook competition in for practical publishing and i didnt win but they held onto my layouts - if im honest id forgotten about them. Yesterday i got a large box in the mail and in it was 10 double sided sheets of basic grey papers and my layout returned to me with a compliments slip saying thank you for the layout and allowing them to publish it in the mag and as a thank you to me was the papers.

I was really chuffed.

I usually buy this mag but hadnt gotten it at that point so when i was out yesterday i grabbed my copy.
Here is my layout for you to see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, i apprecaite your comments as they spur me on to keep creating. :-)

>