Pages


Saturday 23 April 2011

CBGM BLOG CHALLENGE #6 - BIRDS IN THE GARDEN

Good morning everyone

Over on my other blog CBGM i have a new challenge up and running. Its an anything goes challenge in the theme of Birds in the Garden.

I have my DT entries over on CBGM but i wanted to post another entry from myself on this blog as it is a SB layout.


For this one i have used SU papers and have embossed some patterns and added craftwork candy on the flourish areas. I have used 3 photos of the most adorable little blue tits from my garden last spring and used spellbinder dies to create the matting/layering effects. I have then used Sheena Douglass's blue tit stamp from a Little Bit Sketch range and coloured in in copics and blinged it up with gold embossing powders. The text was cut from the curly alphabet on my big shot.

If you would like to see more of the DT entries or to take part in my challenge please click HERE

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgous...these colors are so pretty great job

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, i apprecaite your comments as they spur me on to keep creating. :-)

>