If you have arrived here from our hostess's blog then you are on the right track but if arrived just blogging along and you want to take part then please start back HERE
Our projects for this hop clearly had to be marriage related so i have chosen to show you 2 scrap layouts from my wedding day and one from my mum and dads 25th anniversary which has a photo from their wedding day
Here is my first layouts from my wedding 11 years ago - all my photos were just in a boring album and i wanted to scrap them so started it this year. Here are the first couple of pages that i have created so far.
Here is a digi layout i created from my mum and dads wedding from 1969.
Thanks for hopping along today and would love it if you could leave me a comment or two.
The next hop stop is JAMIE and below is the line up in case you get lost along the way.
- Tina- http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
- Gill - http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com
- Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
- Anita- http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Janet N- http://www.createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Barbara -http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
- Shannon Myiow http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com/
- Enjoli- http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
- Charity Adams http://adamsacres.com
- Amy- http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Shannon Magee -- http://purplelionpaper.com/blog
- Shawnee- http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com