Pages


Saturday 26 March 2011

SCRAPBOOK - GYPSY

I have snapped shots of the pages in the book i have created of one of my cats Gypsy - hope you like them.


This was what my bed looked like every day up till a few years ago as i just couldnt be bothered putting out all the cushions and toys - can you spot Gypsy in the middle of them all ?


Jim snapped this shot just as she opened her mouth and yet out a banshee scream - its such a funny photo.


I got new garden ornament of a little penguin from my sister, Gypsy befriended it quite quickly. I then used some fancy software to turn the photo into a kaleidescope !


here is a close up of it. such a neat program to do heaps of fancy things with your photos.




AW ain't she cute!


OH NO the obligatory lets dress up the cat at christmas time - she hated it!!







PEEK A BOO !




I love this photo and the caption i wrote is just perfect !


Can you see her tongue sticking out - cheeky monkey!




The caption says it all - Prima Donna - Princess Gypsy!!



Well that is one of my completed books - I have almost finished the one on Lucky (our other cat) and i will post those pics soon.

3 comments:

  1. Fab layouts Gill! Love that photo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you have been very busy. I love the colors and the layout. Very cool!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gill, for pointing me to your scrapbooks for your kitties. They turned out great. I really enjoyed looking through all the pictures and pages. And both your cats are pretty too. Thanks. Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, i apprecaite your comments as they spur me on to keep creating. :-)

>